Sporting Goods Brand Cuts Through Complexity with Digital Roadmap
This global retail brand was looking to streamline, update and optimize their analytics processes. With marketing silos across their complex enterprise, the brand had multiple voices, unorganized emails, a wide range of digital maturity between teams, and no testing strategy. They had a lot of data, but weren’t able to fully leverage it. They knew that in order to meet their top line revenue goals, they’d need to start activating data for website conversions and increase the economies of scale across media buys.
A 2-day onsite strategy session bringing together key stakeholders from various parts of the organization – brands, regions, media planning/buying, IT, SEO/SEM, Programmatic, Email, Social, Content, Analytics, Data Science, Business Intelligence, and key agency partners – to drill down into the issues blocking their digital opportunities.
18 months later, this organization has made strides in their digital maturity:
- Aligned and executed on analytics technology solution
- Implemented audience management platform & activation strategy
- Data access is now liberated across the organization
- Marketing channel silos are breaking down, adopting audience-based approach
- Deployed Tealium AudienceStream (1st party DMP)
- Working with all regions to build out their audiences and appropriate workflows to move from campaign-focused audiences to activation
- Ecommerce dashboards deployed
- Ongoing deep-dive analyses