WebShare (Now Cardinal Path) is proud to be presenting GAUGE 2011: the first two-day, for users, by users Google Analytics Conference and Training Day along with Google Certified Partners VKI Studios, PublicInsite, E-Nor and Analytics Pros.
What: Google Analytics User Conference + Training Day Where: Co-located with eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, San Francisco (Marriott Marquis) When: March 17th & 18th, 2011 Discount: Discounts are available for all WebShare clients – please call your account manager for detailsThis two day event is filled to the brim with Google Analytics goodness:
- Keynote by WebShare’s Justin Cutroni and state-of-the-product address by Google’s Phil Mui
- A dozen interactive sessions led by some of the world’s foremost experts on Google Analytics
- Helpdesks staffed by Google and Google Certified Partners to get your toughest questions answered
- Breakfast, lunch and an evening reception
- A second day with three different training workshop tracks – Google Analytics Fundamentals, Marketing & Analysis, and Technical Implementation
- Take your GA skills to the next level – everything from implementation and advanced analysis to marketing tracking and API visualizations will be covered!
- Network with hundreds of other Google Analytics professionals and enthusiasts
- Bump shoulders and discuss your issues with Google staff and Google Certified Partners
- Pick your track and get trained up on Google Analytics from true certified experts & practitioners