Google Marketing Platform
Google Analytics 360
Level-up with the enterprise version of the most widely-adopted premium analytics platform on the planet
The world’s largest Google Analytics 360 sales & solutions provider
Unlock the enormous potential within your data, with more processing power and data export options
- Increased data limits, starting at 500 million hits per month, and faster, intra-day processing.
- Advanced analysis tools, with up to 200 custom dimensions and 200 custom metrics.
- Unsampled report downloads for custom report requests and sampling limits up to 100 million sessions.
- Export granular hit-level data to Google BigQuery to conduct even deeper analysis and apply Machine Learning to automatically and rapidly generate new insights.
Cut through the clutter and drive real data-driven transformation
- Quickly understand what your data is telling you about your business performance & leverage advanced modeling capabilities.
- Share insights with business stakeholders with a range of robust reporting tools.
- Develop and refine robust audience definitions that automatically classify users on an ongoing basis and target these users in connected platforms.
- Enable Data-driven Attribution to get custom models automatically generated on a weekly basis, assigning fractional credit for conversions, transactions and revenue based on your organization’s data, current campaigns, and seasonality.
An end-to-end analytics solution for every enterprise, connecting directly to your ad-tech and additional data sources like your CRM
- Quickly and easily collect and manage vast data sets through Google BigQuery, an exclusive feature of Google Analytics 360.
- Tag once and deploy the entire Google Marketing Platform stack to your websites and apps, minimizing developer resources while maximizing analysis, testing, optimization, and targeting capabilities through Google Tag Manager 360.
- Integrate reporting and audience-based targeting with the complete Google Marketing Platform, including Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, Surveys 360, Optimize 360, and Data Studio.
- Experience a true click-to-close view of the customer journey with the integration of online and offline behaviors across channels and touchpoints with the Salesforce Sales & Marketing Clouds integration with Google Analytics 360.
- Enterprise-grade SLAs and access to 24/7 emergency support give your organization peace of mind that business-critical analytics and related processes will work continuously and uninterrupted.