I would like to thank everyone who attended our Google Analytics workshop on Wednesday. We had a great turnout and even greater participation, especially the attendees’ answers to my pop quizzes! 🙂
We have received some very positive feedback and we are happy that you found the material helpful. Please be on the lookout for additional training opportunities in the near future.
During the training, some of you had specific questions and wanted more references to some of the points we discussed. We get asked these questions all the time, so I thought to publish these links here in this post.
- What are regular expressions?
- How do I exclude traffic from a range of IP addresses?
- Is Google Analytics Installed (Firefox Add-on)
- Google URL builder
- Yahoo/MSN PPC Tracking – Optimize your Paid Search Marketing
- Auto tracking script for file downloads, outbound links and mailto links
- Search & Replace filters
Give us a ring or email us if you have any other questions or comments!