For the past 3 years, E-Nor has been excited to conduct national Google Analytics training workshops as well as custom on-site trainings for many corporations. While these initiatives have been a great success, we often get requests for online trainings from those who feel it might be a little more convenient to attend the training from the comfort of their own desks/homes!
I’m proud to announce our E-Nor Analytics University’s first online training course!
- Course begins March 28th, 2016, every Monday and Tuesday after that for 4 weeks
- It will be four 2-hour sessions, including live Q&A
- Price per registrant is $199 for the entire course
- We will have 2 tracks of the same material, Mondays (Track A) and Tuesdays (Track B) in case you can’t attend a specific date
- You can sign up for either or both tracks
- Recordings of each session will also be available to registrants
- Session 1: Reporting and Campaign Tracking
- Session 2: Implementation and Customizations
- Session 3: Goal Tracking and Custom Reports
- Session 4: Account Structure and Segmentation
- For more details on the curriculum, please visit our Google Analytics Online Training Page.
Benefits of Our Virtual Training
- Affordable – while the national workshops and custom training’s have their premium benefits, the cost of our online training comes at a significant savings.
- Convenient – take the training from anywhere! Never leave the comfort of your office, hotel room, home, etc! No worries about travel accomodations!
- Live instruction and Q&A – while you might be able to find a lot of basic information about Google Analytics online, you won’t find anywhere else live instruction and opportunity to have your questions answered
- Experienced Professionals! We’re one of the leading Google Analytics Certified Partners and have been in the trenches for a long time. Learn from our experience and expertise
About the Instructor – Eric Fettman
Eric is the developer of googleanalyticstest.com, a popular tool many use to prepear for the GAIQ Exam. Participants have completed over 100,000 tests. Originally blogging at gatipoftheday.com, Eric now devotes his content energies to the E-Nor blog and to gademos.com. He is a Harvard graduate and was a Digital Analytics adjunct professor at NYU.