Google and WebShare’s David Booth are teaming up to offer a free webinar on Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 10:00 am (PDT):
Planning and Running your First Website Optimizer Experiment.
Sign up for this webinar!
This 90 minute webinar is targeted at anyone who’s ready to get started with A/B and Multivariate testing using Google’s free Website Optimizer tool. The topics we’ll cover are based on trainings we’ve delivered at Google offices across the country and as part of the live Google Seminars for Success training series that continues to hit cities across North America. Join us for this live webinar and learn:
- Landing page testing basics – what is it?
- Identifying test pages and planning for your first experiment
- How to set up and run A/B and Multivariate tests
- Live demos of both A/B and MVT experiments
- Reading the reports and understanding the test results
There will be 30 minutes of questions and answers with Google’s Trevor Claiborne and Andrew Gomez.
Hope to see you there!