Monday! And I’m looking out a window overlooking Stanley Park and the mountains. Sure beats the brick wall I usually look out at. I think I’ll go outside…
This week we have how to make a wordpress plugin, smart SEO with jquery sliders, Google+ business profiles and more.
- We start the week with InspiredMag and their guide to creating a WordPress plugin which provides a dashboard feed reader.
- Greywolf has one of those fun half SEO half dev posts, this time on creating jquery sliders to condense and re-position text. His argument is that in so doing you can keep your content at the top of your page, without pushing valuable links below the fold.
- Brand Strategy Insider as a post on the new top level domains, and how these are going to fit within the branding infrastructure of the current internet.
- Google+ Business Profiles are coming with advanced analytics, according to Venture Beat. They might now show up, however, until the end of the year.
- We always used to talk about the importance of tracking site search, and so is Dragon Search Marketing. Not enough (aka. not all) companies do, and in so doing they are leaving a lot of valuable knowledge on the table.