Google Universal Analytics Officially Launches
The Google Analytics team announced today that Universal Analytics has officially launched out of beta! Read the official Google Analytics Blog post here.
What This Means for You
What does this mean for you? For one thing, Universal is now the only option for new accounts and properties, so essentially, Google Analytics has become Universal Analytics. Also, as very welcome news, Universal Analytics will now offer feature parity with Classic, so you can now take advantage of the Demographics & Interests reports as well as remarketing segments when you use Universal.
For Google Analytics Premium accounts, your SLA will now cover Universal.
Linked below are several learning resources to help you transition to Universal and strengthen your overall Google Analytics skills.
- [VIDEO] 7 Tips You Need to Know About Migrating to Google Analytics Universal
- Google Analytics Universal Migration Flowchart
- [eBook] Google Analytics Universal Guide: Best Practices for Implementation and Reporting
- [eBook] 15 Secrets To Perfecting Your Online Store (with Google Universal Analytics)
- Google Featured Case Study: E-Nor Uses Universal Analytics to Track Tivo Mobile App
- 36-Point Google Analytics Implementation Checklist
- [VIDEO] Event Tracking in Google Analytics Universal through Google Tag Manager
We hope you find these resources useful as you migrate to Google Universal Analytics. If you have any questions or comments about the migration, please post below!