Summer is coming, which is going to make writing blog posts even harder. Oddly, we have an awfully rich week, with posts on ecommerce optimization, SEO mistakes, negative SEO, KPIs and more. Read on…
- We start the week with something a little more UX focused than we usually go for in the dev section. Elastic Path on Ecommerce Checkout Optimization.
- Next up Inspired Mag with Ingredients for an Awesome About Page.
- Get Elastic lands it down here too, with 5 common SEO mistakes from Google themselves and a nice explanation on Value Propositions.
- Next up, conversation is about about negative SEO again, and Search Engine Roundtable takes a look at whether it can work.
- It’s been a while since Avinash got up here, but this week he produced a great post on setting up your KPIs.
- Taking a break from web analytics, Branding Strategy Insider has a post on redefining market research to gain deeper understandings about peoples lives.
- 90% of Everything has a post on designing a reading experience across platforms, from print to iPads.
- Boxes and Arrows goes the opposite direction, with driving Holism in Cross-Channel Projects.
For more industry news, check out our past Monday Roundups.