I can’t believe it is already past the half way point of June. From the wealth of articles from the past week, it doesn’t seem like anyone is taking time off from their writing efforts so far this summer.
This week we feature stories from our usual categories of Create, Attract, Analyze and Optimize.
- To start the week, from onextrapixel, Really Useful Resources and Tools for Responsive Web Design
- Continuing on the responsive design train of thought; Smashing Magazine’s post on Responsive Images With WordPress’ Featured Images.
- David Mihm has recently released this year’s Local Search Ranking Factors report on how to improve your ranking in Google Places.
- Want to know how you can get up to speed on the basics of Google+? The Google Webmaster Central Blog has provided this video to help you get a handle of Google’s social opportunities.
- From Mashable, How Big Brands Create Social Media Campaigns
- From our friends at online-behavior.com, Building A Bulletproof Analytics Implementation
- This would qualify as my paradigm shift moment of the week, How a long, ugly page generated 274% more revenue.
For more industry news, check out our past Monday Roundups