We recently partnered with Google to co-author a Google Analytics 360 Migration case study on one of our client projects. Read below for a short summary, or click here to download the full study.
We are honored that Agilent Technologies chose E-Nor as their trusted advisor and partner for an analytics technology migration project. The goal of the project was to significantly grow the analytics culture within the company, as part of a larger objective to hit business targets.
Agilent chose the Google Analytics 360 Suite to answer some challenges with their previous analytics platform, specifically:
- Integrations with marketing technologies
- Level of effort for implementation and technical maintenance
- Efficiency in resource allocation to build analytics program
- Availability of reporting and insights for entire team
- Functionality to support fast, granular analysis of raw data
We developed a measurement strategy for Agilent incorporating business objectives, strategic initiatives, and key performance indicators. We also outlined a complete migration plan to meet their requirements. Thanks to our collaborative efforts, Agilent has experienced a 400% growth in analytics users!