Just a reminder to our readers that this month we're putting on another round of Really Understanding Google Analytics. This two seminar series takes an indepth look at a host of Google analytics concepts and issues beginning with understanding the specifics and technical details of Google Analytics and how it tracks data (including solutions for subdomains, cross domain tracking, eCommerce, etc.), and following up with analysis and interpretation.
Instructor: Brian Katz
Location: VKI Studios, 1080 Howe st #503, Vancouver BC. (map)
Day 1: REALLY understanding your GA Implementation
When: July 21st
- What REALLY gets tracked?
- How do GA accounts and profiles REALLY work?
- What's the plan – Implementation Steps and Best Practices
- Is your tagging working. REALLY?
- REALLY understanding sub-domains?
- To cross or not to cross-domains?
- eCommerce for (non-)eCommerce sites
- Why is Site Search indispensable and tracking it vital? REALLY
Day 2: Interpreting Reports – Making the Most of your Metrics (and other alliteration)
When: July 23rd
- What questions should I be asking and how do I answer them?
- What do my numbers REALLY mean?
- What metrics should I be lookin at?
- What are my KPI's?
- What should be my goals? How do I manage funnels?
- How do I understand traffic sources?
- How do I segment my visitors?
- How do I use GA to help me improve my performance?