Students in a University of Denver analytics course who have been using Google Analytics Breakthrough recently submitted several questions about practical, technical, and future considerations for Google Analytics:
- What are the most important factors to analyze when time is limited?
- Are there any features that you feel are missing in Google Analytics?
- How can I demonstrate the value of digital marketing channels to skeptical managers?
- How can I attribute conversion on my main site to actions that take place on microsites?
- Which tools complement Google Analytics?
- How can you track dark social traffic?
- In the future, what will we be tracking with Google Analytics?
- How can we stay ahead of the game?
Listen as coauthors Feras and Eric respond to these wide-ranging and incisive questions from upcoming analysts and digital professionals.