It’s spring, and with it has come the most insane weather. While its 17c in Ottawa, it snowed today in Vancouver. Then the sun came out. The roundup is similar this week, with a total lack of UX posts and a eclectic spattering of everything else. Enjoy.
- We start the week with Six Revisions and designing landing pages that work.
- Next, A List Apart and a wonderfully in depth post on designing future friendly content.
- We start off with Mashable and Facebook Photos: The Key to a Successful Social Media Campaign.
- And then Bronto Blog with tactics to gain facebook fans.
- In analytics, this week, we have a nice low level guide to using Google Analytics to resolve issues.
- And our friend Justin on using tools to organize Events in GA.
For more industry news, check out our past Monday Roundups.This entry was posted in General and tagged Monday Roundup. Bookmark the permalink.