Search Ads 360
Enterprise Search Marketing Management
Find out if Search Ads 360 is a good fit and how Cardinal Path can help. Sign up today for a free consultation with one of our Google Marketing Platform SMEs
Search Ads 360 (SA360) has come a long way since Google bought the DoubleClick suite of ad tech platforms. SA360 continues to feature deep integration with other Google ad tech tools, such as Campaign Manager 360, Google Analytics 360, and Display & Video 360.
In the past 5 years, significant feature upgrades were added to Search Ads 360 that have helped cement its place as a leading search engine marketing management tool.
- Advanced AI/ML driven bid strategies to optimize SEM to your business objectives: manage bid strategies and search budgets across accounts and even across engines
- Centralized campaign management – keep parallel, consistent campaigns in play across Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Baidu
- Share paid search based remarketing lists from SA360 to drive programmatic remarketing based on search audiences
- Track online-to-offline conversion journeys with advanced API-based offline conversion imports
- Build performance insights directly in SA360, or take advantage of direct integration with Data Studio and Big Query for more advanced and flexible deep-dives and visualization
- Upgraded Inventory Management – link your product feeds to SA360, and use your product feed data to automatically generate campaigns, ad groups, and ad copy based on your product categories, sub-categories, and other shopping meta data. Keep your promotional messaging fresh with templates to generate sitelinks based on promotional data in your feeds.
- Use business feeds to centralize and manage key repeated meta data about your business: brands, categories, business units, regions, locations, promotional data, or service offerings that can be used to automatically update and customize your campaigns.
Search Ads 360 helps search marketers drive better performance from their SEM initiatives, but workflow efficiencies and automation features are the less obvious, but equally powerful features of SA360. Freeing your account teams from repetitive, manual campaign management tasks, the automation and workflow tools allow your people to focus on high-impact, more strategic and creative aspects of paid search marketing.