Google Analytics 201: Conversion Tracking
Measuring conversions is a fundamental component of any marketing plan. Having conversions properly defined and configured in Google Analytics provides you with the critical insights needed to measure performance success .
Instructor Zumzum Khan will help you define the critical conversions on your site and walk you through configuring them as goals in Google Analytics.
- Defining, configuring, and testing goals
- Understanding conversion tracking
- Real-world scenarios of goal conversions within the customer journey
- Different types of goals available in Google Analytics
- Step-by-step instruction on goal configuration in the interface
This is the first in a three-part series that dives into more sophisticated features in Google Analytics with real-world analysis techniques that you can implement right away. Be sure to check out part two – Campaign Tracking, and part three – Advanced Segmentation.