Google Analytics 101: Fundamentals of Google Analytics
Google Analytics is the industry standard for web analytics and a powerful tool that allows marketers to better understand and optimize for a target audience. Whether you’re new to analytics, or a power-user looking to brush up on the basics, this complimentary course is for you.
Instructor Scott Shannon explains the importance of web analytics and introduces the core principles of this powerful tool.
- An introduction to digital analytics
- Identifying goals for analysis
- How Google Analytics works
- Getting to the information that matters most
- Navigating Google Analytics
This is part 1 of a 3-part series that will lay a strong foundation for unlocking the power of Google Analytics. Be sure to check out part 2 – The Four Pillars of Reporting, and part 3 – Custom Reporting and Dashboarding.