Google Analytics 201: Campaign Tracking
Whether you’re advertising through search engine results, paid media, or email, standing up a marketing campaign is only half the battle – you also have to measure the results and deliver reports in order to optimize.
Instructor Brianna Mersey will discuss how to measure your marketing activity for both online and offline channels.
- Understanding the core dimensions of the Acquisition reports
- Communicating specific information to Google Analytics using link tagging
- Offline campaign tracking
- Real-time demonstration of campaign tagging
- Best practices for campaign tracking
This is the second in a three-part series that dives into more sophisticated features in Google Analytics with real-world analysis techniques that you can implement right away. Be sure to check out part one – Conversion Tracking, and part three – Advanced Segmentation.
Along with this series, Google Analytics 101 series will provide a comprehensive overview and skills transfer.