Google Analytics 201: Advanced Segmentation
With so much information being collected in Google Analytics, extracting value through insights can be a challenge. However, with the right segmentation in place, your data can serve as a powerful asset to inform meaningful decisions for your organization.
Instructor Scott Shannon will present advanced segmentation techniques in Google Analytics and give you the skills you need to build out segmentation for a deeper understanding of your opportunities.
- Understanding the value of advanced segmentation
- Working with data in Google Analytics using dimensions, metrics, and scope
- How to isolate and compare specific types of traffic
- The three types of Session-level, user-level, and sequence segments
- Real-world business intelligence with segmentation
- Building remarketing audiences
This is the last in a three-part series that dives into more sophisticated features in Google Analytics. Be sure to check out part one – Conversion Tracking, and part two – Campaign Tracking.
Along with this, our complimentary Google Analytics 101 training sessions provide a comprehensive foundation for leveraging Google Analytics.