Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Manager, Analysis & Insights
The Manager on the Analysis & Insights team is the senior contact for key clients and will be responsible for developing strong client relationships and facilitating the success of the Digital Intelligence project team. This role will be focused on leading a team toward the successful completion of the agreed upon project deliverables, while consistently exceeding client expectations across all of the Cardinal Path service offerings. The ideal candidate enjoys mentoring consultants, partnering with clients and proactively identifying opportunities for growth.
Duties & Responsibilites
- Ensure the successful completion of the agreed-upon project deliverables within statement of work (“SOW”) scope, time, and budget with quality while consistently exceeding client expectations across all of the Cardinal Path service offerings
- Proactively manage and foster client relationships by acting as a strategic advisor to the client using a keen understanding of the client’s business and marketing objectives, not only the current project
- Conduct regular client communication, expectation setting, and management, as well as providing strategic direction
- Proactively identify potential issues and provide solutions to correct any scope/budget deviations.
- Act on the client satisfaction survey results for the portfolio, ensuring quality improvement plans are developed and executed
Practice & Development & Mentorship
- Work with the lead responsible for the Digital Intelligence practice area to develop and grow that practice area by creating and cultivating lasting relationships with both clients and internal teams
- Work with the members of the DI team, from junior to senior to help them improve their understanding of the DI industry, improve their client communication skills, create professional development plans and better understand how our DI offerings fit into the big picture for our clients
- Work with others to ensure collaboration across domains, to help proactively manage issues, and create overall plans for achieving annual and long-term goals
- Work with the internal team and clients by helping the teams apply our thought leadership in ways that will deliver on our clients’ business goals in innovative ways
- Ongoing practice and process development looking for ways to improve and streamline Cardinal Path’s processes to not only deliver a superior service to our clients but also to improve our efficiency and profitability
Business Development & Account Strategist
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities with existing and new clients by promoting ideas that align with client’s business, consumer and brand objectives across all domains within Cardinal Path’s offerings
- Conduct and actively use strategic client planning to identify growth opportunities
- Participate in client pitches and provide scope, technical and subject matter expertise
- Assist in developing and delivering proposals and statements of work (“SOW”) ensuring scope is clearly defined and costs match what is outlined in the project plan
Thought Leadership & Knowledge Sharing
- Author Blog posts
- Host webinars and Lunch and Learns (internal)
- Speak at conferences, contributing to white papers and case studies
- Training (both internal and external)
- 4+ years working in the field of digital analytics and digital marketing – working in a client results service organization, preferably an advertising agency or management consultancy, is preferred
- 4+ years on-the-job experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, and WebTrends
- Minimum of 3 years experience in advanced web analysis methodologies, such as the following:
- Deep clickstream analysis
- Experimentation and testing
- Competitive analysis
- Social analytics
- Other digital measurement technologies
- Experience in creating strategic measurement plans, technical documentation and supporting full implementation of analytics tools
- Experience using debuggers, completing related QA processes, and issue resolution
- Experience in creating and presenting analysis with insights to stakeholders/clients, utilizing advanced storytelling skills
- Proficiency with enterprise analytics data management and data science tools (ex. R, SPSS, BigQuery, Oracle, Tableau)
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and data visualization with experience creating clear, concise and professional documents
- Exposure to Tag Management tools (Google Tag Manager, Adobe Tag Manager)
- Certifications in Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Expert Excel skills (Pivot tables, conditional formatting, advanced formulas)
- Comfortable presenting findings and providing training on analytics tool usage
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred
- Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques is a plus
- Curiosity, creativity, initiative, insight, resourcefulness, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of end-users and technical resources
- Passion for digital marketing, with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) and brand marketing principles
- Excellent verbal, written, and data visualization communication skills with experience creating clear, concise, and professional documents
- Ability to quickly master new disciplines, concepts, and technologies, with the continual desire to learn
- There is an expectation that travel will be a requirement of this position – we do not expect travel to make up more than 30% of the time commitment
Cardinal Path, part of dentsu, is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients include brands such as Bridgestone, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage. And our company culture reflects the importance of our people’s’ expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our client’s bottom line.
Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran, or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.