Let’s take a look at some online solutions for creating and optimizing landing pages. These resources would be helpful to marketers who want to build and test landing pages without IT support. A list of the tools below is sorted in alphabetical order.
- Focus on forms (variety of form elements and ability to create form with conditional logic)
- Integration with a variety of third-party apps and plugins (payment processors, email marketing solutions, social media platforms, etc.)
- Strong data security
Pricing: Different service levels from $29/month to $159/month. Free trial is available. Pricing details.
Hub offers powerful bundle of tools for inbound marketing needs. One of the software features is an ability to create landing pages by using easy WYSIWYG editor.
- Landing pages integrated with powerful inbound marketing software
- Ability to attach forms
- Ability to use follow-up emails
Pricing: Different packages from $200/month to $1,000/month for entire marketing software system. Pricing details.
- Simple and easy to use
- Variety of available templates
- Simple A/B testing
Pricing: Pricing model based on the number of landing pages, test variants and traffic volume. Pricing details.
- Focus on enterprise clients
- Available a team of experts to help with building pages and forms, customization, training sessions, etc
- Enterprise level support
Pricing: Not available on the site
- Integration with email marketing
- Referral generation system
- Campaign performance reports
Pricing: Different packages from $29/month to $189/month. Free trial is available. Pricing details.
- Easy-to-use editor
- Variety of available layouts
- Integration with third party tools (social media, email marketing, CRM, etc)
Pricing: Different plans from $25/month to $260/month. Free plan with limited number of visitors per month is available. Pricing details.
LivePages offers an easy drag-and-drop designer for landing page design and visitor insight info.
- conversion tracking and visitor insights
- integration with third party tools (social media, Google Maps, etc.)
- integration with email marketing solution
Pricing: Different plans from $29/month to $199/month. Free trial is available. Pricing details.
- reporting dashboard with focus on testing
- cross-browser testing
- integration with popular analytics tools
Pricing: Different plans from $17/month to $359/month. Free trial is available. Pricing details.
- built-in A/B testing functionality
- integration with a variety of widgets
- variety of design templates
Pricing: Different plans from $25/month to $199/month. Free trial is available. Pricing details.
Premise for WordPress
- plugin for WordPress-based websites
- variety of custom graphics
- point-and-click design controls
Pricing: One time payment of $165. Free trial is available. Pricing details.
- easy-to-use landing page editor with advanced features
- variety of design templates
- integration with email, CRM, optimization and other tools
Pricing: Different plans from $49/month to $199/month. Free trial is available. Pricing details.
Did we miss one? Let us know in the comments section below. And tell us whether you’ve had success with any of these tools.This entry was posted in Technology, Conversion Marketing, Pay Per Click Marketing, PPC, Search Engine Marketing and tagged landing pages. Bookmark the permalink.