Google Marketing Platform
Google Optimize 360
Rigorous testing and experimentation throughout the customer journey uncover ways to upgrade the experience, reduce friction, and ease the path to conversion
Develop a better understanding of your customers and create the optimal digital experience for them by running website tests – including A/B, multivariate, and redirect tests.
Personalization vs. Segmentation - Understand the difference and activate the benefits
Friction in the customer journey leaves opportunities on the table
Customize your website for each segment of your users. Because one size never fits all, and that includes the experience on your website
- Powerful capabilities – ranging from simple showing/hiding of page elements to full-on script-based page modification – let you focus on specific user segments to deliver better, more personalized experiences to your customers.
- Synchronize your site visitor’s landing page experience with the ad creative that brought them to your site in the first place, reinforcing your calls to action and driving conversions.
- With Optimize 360 you can deliver custom experiences to your existing Analytics audiences, simplifying analysis and personalization into a single logical workflow.
Optimize has many built-in features that make it easier to manage all the experiments you’re running for your business
- Optimize was built on top of Google Analytics 360, so you can get set up in minutes by adding a single line of code to your existing Analytics implementation. Once the code is added to your site, you can publish new experiences to your users with a few clicks.
- Leverage your existing analytics goals and eCommerce setup, ensuring that evaluation is based on the KPIs you already use and that you know are organizationally important, all without additional integration or implementation work.
- Optimize gives you multiple types of objectives to build your experiments on, simplifying test set up and focusing results
Key integrations with Google solutions allow you to use all of your customer insights to deliver the right experience to the right customer
- Google Optimize 360 is natively integrated with Google Analytics 360 to help you identify which parts of your site need improvement.
- Use your Google Analytics site data to quickly and easily identify problem areas, then turn those insights into action to deliver an online experience that works best for your customers.
- Take advantage of your existing audience definitions to provide the right experience to each user at the right time.
- Quickly test different variations of your website, match the user experience to your messaging in Google Ads and other paid media platforms, and see what works best for your customers.