Department: Analysis & Insights
Cardinal Path, a brand within the Dentsu Aegis Network is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing consultancy firm. We are focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients and affiliations include brands such as Google, Microsoft, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: “To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage”. Our company strives for a culture that reflects the importance of our people’s’ expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
The Staff Consultant role at Cardinal Path is designed for people who have some exposure to digital analysis or digital business intelligence but really want to grow existing skills and learn new skills. Areas of growth include (but are not limited to) data visualization, data science, customer analysis, and testing strategies. If this is the right role for you, then read on.You are a natural problem solver and a quick learner. You enjoy working with data because it’s like a mystery to be solved. You do not give up easily and you know how to separate the signal from the noise. You also enjoy working with people because you can both listen and translate data into meaningful business actions. You are not afraid to re-work a hypothesis. You love finding those actionable insights that make clients want to keep coming back to you.
- Document and critically assess the client’s business and analysis questions; develop complex metric guides to answer these client queries
- Grow positive client relationships and trust through strong work and timely responsivity
- Understand the infrastructure whereby data is collected, either on a website or via media tools; use debugging tools regularly
- Lead data pull methodology from various web analytics and media analytics tools
- Develop visuals to explain data trends, either via dashboarding or data visualization tools
- Provide deep analysis of data; extract & communicate a ‘data story’, inclusive of visuals, to answer the client’s business needs
- Develop clear, effective, on-the-fly communications in response to client queries
- Manage multiple tasks across multiple projects in a timely manner
- Serve as a mentor to entry-level team members
- Bachelor’s degree (quantitative field preferred)
- 2 to 3 years working in a professional services organization, such as an advertising agency, media agency or management consultancy
- 1 – 2 years’ experience presenting analysis and insights to stakeholders/clients
- 2 – 3 years of business analysis focusing on performance optimization
- 2 – 3 years of continuous work with digital analysis tools, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo, Data Studio or Power BI
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and data visualization
- Very strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our client’s bottom line.Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.