Department: Human Resources
Cardinal Path, a brand within the Dentsu Aegis Network is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing consultancy firm. We are focused on delivering insight, understanding, and outcomes that create a competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients and affiliations include brands such as Google, Microsoft, Intel, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, and hundreds of others. At Cardinal Path, we strive for a culture that reflects the importance of our people’s expertise, wellness, and happiness in everything we do.
Working closely and cross-functionally in the Cardinal Path Team, the Operations Resource Coordinator plays a pivotal role in helping to streamline internal business operations support department delivery by managing resources effectively to both optimize billable utilization and maintain employee satisfaction. As a growing consultancy, the ability to manipulate data using excel and other reporting tools is required. It is important to have strong organization, project management and people management skills as they will routinely interact with team members. The Resource Coordinator will align operational plans to provide adequate coverage for all current and future work. Being driven to improve processes and innovate are also an important factor within the wheelhouse of this position.
- Accomplishes business objectives by improving, maintaining, and enforcing business operations and procedures.
- Routinely interacts with Sales, Delivery Department Directors, and Project Managers in order fill resource requests for team project assignments.
- Oversees the creation and development of weekly project reporting to Project Managers and Supervisors.
- Makes strategic project assignment decisions based on resource capacity data.
- Proactively prepares project coverage plans for resource onboarding, time off, and transitions.
- Oversees the creation and development of reoccurring Utilization reporting to Delivery Department Supervisors.
- Documentation of operational processes to enhance internal communication and training
- Actively engage in the pre-delivery Operations procedures for creating, setting up, and monitoring delivery projects with our Professional Services Automation Solution (PSA) Netsuite / OpenAir software platforms.
- Support Cardinal Path staff by answering questions and providing assistance with our business operations tools.
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing/business related)
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Aptitude to learn new technology and business operations software
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude
- Experience with Netsuite and OpenAir is a plus
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently in meeting deadlines
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture, and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.