Cardinal Path, a brand within the Dentsu Aegis Network is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing consultancy firm. We are focused on delivering insight, understanding, and outcomes that create a competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients and affiliations include brands such as Google, Microsoft, Intel, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: “To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage”. Our company strives for a culture that reflects the importance of our people’s’ expertise, wellness, and happiness in everything we do.
- Mastering technical skillset related to web analytics & implementations.
- Identify & implement opportunities for automation and innovation in web analytics implementation, quality assurance, and reporting.
- Support the internal team in the installation, configuration, and use of web analytics platforms.
- Support technical training and knowledge sharing in web analytics for clients and the project team.
- Work with client development teams to install, configure & use web analytics services such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud and others using best practices.
- Support and confirm proper configuration and tagging of clients marketing campaigns.
- Support best practices consulting services to clients to enhance their Web analytics platform strategy and technical needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) – comfortable presenting technical information.
- Ability to problem solve, establish a strategy, and communicate this plan to key stakeholders and work through the plan.
- Analytical mindset and ability to break down a business issue into an analytical approach towards an implementation.
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Exposure to Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics.
- Exposure to Tag Management Solutions such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten, Signal, or Tealium.
- Experience with SQL-based queries (PHP, MySQL or other), flat-file handling through programmatic code, ETL tools.
- Experience with iOS and Android app development.
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.