About Google AdWords: Fundamentals
N What’s Covered in this Google AdWords course?
- Overview – How Google AdWords plays a role in your overall online advertising, goal setting and strategy definition
- Search Deconstruction – How and where your Google AdWords ads will show, navigating the AdWords auction, quality scoring and ad copy breakdowns
- Account Architecture – How accounts should be structured and how to master the AdWords interface
- DIY Campaign: How to set up an AdWords campaign, including free resources to help build your strategy and get your campaigns live using the best targeting, keywords, ad copy and extensions
- Post-Live Check – Check all of your elements to make sure your campaign is set up correctly
If you are a new user of AdWords or feel that you haven’t had adequate training and have not yet mastered the basics, this course will be valuable. The training will show you how to most effectively set up your AdWords implementation and continue to maintain and optimize it. This workshop-style training will help you learn how to clean up an existing account that you may have inherited, or even start from scratch.
U What can I expect?
We limit the size of our classrooms to ensure that you can interact with our expert instructors and get personalized assistance. We provide you with lunch each day, which also allows time for interaction with your peers. This live, hands-on course is intended to help you create, manage, and maximize the return on your investment in Google AdWords. Our Instructors are all active practitioners of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and on a daily basis in this live setting, questions and engagement with your instructor is actively encouraged.
Training locations will have WiFi, and we ask that you bring a laptop so that you can follow along and practice in your own account.
AdWords: Fundamentals and Google AdWords: Reporting and Optimization together provide a great overall view of the capabilities of Google AdWords.