About this Google Tag Manager Fundamentals and Implementation course:
This Google Tag Manager course is focused on understanding the collection abilities of Google Tag Manager and how to use it to fit your organization’s needs. If you want to learn how to employ Google Tag Manager, including how to track advanced Google Analytics features (like events, cross-domain, custom dimensions, and other advanced website data), this is the course for you! This course will arm you with the technical skills needed to achieve your company’s toughest measurement goals.
Google released an awesome revamp of Google Tag Manager.
What is new?
-The interface, including how you make tags, triggers, and variables
-Work spaces, and how you can have multiple people working together, but not overwriting each other’s work
N What’s Covered?
This training will teach you about how Google Tag Manager actually works, and how to implement Google Universal Analytics using this powerful tag management tool. In the course, we will cover:
- The high level architecture of Google Tag Manager as a tag management product
- The various versions and installation techniques of Google Tag Manager
- How to extend the capabilities of Google Universal Analytics with features like custom dimensions & metrics, event tracking, e-commerce, and more
- Tag Management Systems: Importance and Roles
- Google Tag Manager Administration and Best Practices
- Google Tag Manager User Interface
- Understanding Tags, Triggers and Variables
- Strategies for Using Tags and Folders Efficiently
- Implementing Universal Analytics using Google Tag Manager
- Page Tracking
- Cross-Domain and Subdomain Tracking
- Events, Virtual Pageviews, Custom Dimensions and Metrics
- Tools and Techniques to Debug an Implementation
Only $499 or less per day!
@ See Available Locations
g Who should attend/prerequisites
This course requires an intermediate understanding of Google Analytics. You should have good working knowledge of topics such as custom reporting and advanced segments. If you have taken our Analytics Analysis and Reporting (201) and course, you will be ready. Basic knowledge of HTML is required. It is recommended that before starting this course, you take some time to reflect on what you are looking to get out of the training. You should also have access to a Google Tag Manager account. Please visit GoogleTagManager.com to set up your Google Tag Manager account.
U What Can I expect?
Everyone at the Cardinal Path Training Academy wants you to succeed! We limit the size of our classrooms to ensure that you can interact with our expert instructors and get personalized assistance. We provide you with lunch each day, which also allows time for interaction with your peers. Our Instructors are all active practitioners of web traffic and website analysis on a daily basis and in this live setting, questions and engagement with your instructor is actively encouraged. Training locations will have WiFi, and we ask that you bring a laptop so that you can follow along and practice in your own account.
All three courses together provide a great overall view of the capabilities of Google Analytics and provide individuals with a knowledge base to seek Google Analytics certification.