Improving your digital analytics maturity
While everyone wants to harness the power of data in their organizations, it can be very confusing and hard to tell where to begin or what to do next.
Cardinal Path’s proprietary Online Analytics Maturity Model (OAMM), developed by Director of Strategic Services Stéphane Hamel, is a framework that will help you assess your current situation and provide a structured, actionable path towards improving your organization’s competence at leveraging data and analytics for enterprise-wide business decision-making.
What the OAMM can do for your organization
- Provide you with an unbiased and easy to understand representation of your organization’s expectations of, and commitment to, the analytics infrastructure and initiatives
- Offer a benchmark against our extensive database of where your organization sits compared to others in your industry, of your size, or in your location
- Expose areas for improvement in the alignment of people, processes and technologies with the declared objectives and scope of the analytics initiatives
- Help you create a roadmap of specific and achievable improvements that will move your organization further down the path toward digital analytics maturity
- Provide upper and middle management with a powerful communication and persuasion tool that can be used to drive a message of organizational change
Get started with a self-assessment or contact us to see what the OAMM can do for you.