Another busy week in our industry as well as here at Cardinal Path. We had a great Google AdWords and Analytics training event in San Francisco last week. If you’d like to take your AdWords or Analytics skills to the next level, please check our training dates and locations.
As always, here’s a small sampling of the interesting articles I found during the past week:
- Great video on how Nordstrom created an app based on customer driven innovation. [Video]
- There’s a lot more to simple design than you think. The 10 Golden Rules of Simple, Clean Design
- An interesting post on using internal linking to pass the internal strength between pages of your website. Internal Linking To Promote Keyword Clusters
- Can Google+ be a good business tool? It certainly can and unbounce.com has the infographics to prove it! 7 Super Useful Infographics About Google+
- Pivot tables are like the Swiss army knife of data analysis in Excel. See How to Manage Big Data With Pivot Tables
- NiftyMarketing.com did some research of a number of landing pages for different businesses and then complied a list and put it in infographic form so it’s easy to digest. The Anatomy of an Optimal Local Landing Page
- Increase your optimization by knowing who uses your website. Analyzing Personas Using Advanced Segments
- Think the effort isn’t worth the result? 8 Experiments to Restore Your Faith in PPC Ad Testing
For more industry news, check out our past Monday RoundupsThis entry was posted in Technology, Cardinal Path and tagged google adwords, Google Analytics, Monday Roundup, User Experience, ux. Bookmark the permalink.