Cardinal Path, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients include brands such as Bridgestone, Intel, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer and Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage. And our company culture reflects the importance of our people’s’ expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
Working closely and cross-functionally in the Cardinal Path Team, the Project Manager plays a pivotal role in helping to deliver digital media and analytics services. This position requires the ability to supervise multiple projects and requires a general technical background, strong business knowledge and very strong project management skills. It is extremely important for this person to possess excellent people skills to routinely interact with team members as well as external clients. The Project Manager should be driven to improve processes and technology within the organization.
The work is varied and challenging and you must enjoy and thrive in a busy, deadline driven environment. Responsibilities include:
- Oversees the development and tracking of integrated project plans. Adapts and applies the delivery approach to meet project objectives and client business drivers. Establishes and maintains project communications.
- Oversees project estimations. Oversees the development of project deliverables. Establishes and maintains processes to manage scope throughout the project lifecycle.
- Champions project management best practices across the organization:
- Establishes standard reports for project teams and clients
- Establishes PM procedures for project teams including project start, execution, completion and review
- Provides an infrastructure of constant health performance monitoring
- Establishes project post mortem procedure
- Ensures repeatable processes are in place and documented
- Works with Client Services department to ensure consistent customer-focused delivery
- Serves as lead project manager on enterprise client engagements
- Ensures team is meeting established timeline and goals
- Systematically tracks project tasks
- Provides accurate time and resourcing estimates for existing and upcoming engagements
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years’ experience in digital media/marketing/analysis in a project manager or account manager role
- Experience delivering digital media projects
- Familiarity with website analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics, etc), Klipfolio, Tag management systems
- Knowledge of Teamwork, OpenAir or NetSuite would be considered an asset
- Ability to prioritize project deliverables and incident handling across organization
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently in meeting deadlines
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.