Cardinal Path, a brand within the Dentsu Aegis Network is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing consultancy firm. We are focused on delivering insight, understanding, and outcomes that create a competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients and affiliations include brands such as Google, Microsoft, Intel, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, and hundreds of others. At Cardinal Path, we strive for a culture that reflects the importance of our people’s expertise, wellness, and happiness in everything we do.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities for automation and innovation in areas of web analytics implementation, quality assurance and reporting.
- Perform quality assurance tests on web analytics implementations.
- Conduct knowledge sharing in web analytics for clients and the project team.
- Work with client development teams to install, configure & use web analytics services such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud and others.
- Confirms proper configuration and tagging of clients marketing campaigns.
- Provide best practices consulting services to clients to enhance their Web analytics platform strategy and technical needs.
- Partner with multiple business units within the client’s organization as well as agency partners to ensure they are following analytics and measurement best practices.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently on analytics implementations and seeks out expert advice as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with SQL-based queries (PHP, MySQL or other), flat-file handling through programmatic code, ETL tools
- Experience and comfort in presenting technical information in front of others
- Ability to problem-solve using an objective rational mindset to isolate issues, establish a strategy, communicate this plan to key stakeholders and work through the plan.
- Analytical mindset and ability to break down a business issue into an analytical approach towards an analytics implementation
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Tag Management Solutions such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten, Signal, or Tealium is an asset.
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture, and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.