We are a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm with significant growth behind us and plans to continue with dramatic growth. We are looking for an accomplished Talent Acquisition Lead on a 6-month contract term to join our HR team, with the possibility for extension.
- Managing and overseeing the day-to-day operations to ensure a thriving team that is delivering to the organization’s expectation.
- Conducting weekly huddles with the team to prioritize recruitment activities to ensure the team is on track in achieving objectives.
- Accountable for full-cycle recruitment including sourcing, job posting, interviewing, advising on candidate selection, reference and criminal background checking, negotiating, and putting the job offer out.
- Executing recruiting strategies to build effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of top talent and contractors.
- Collaborating with hiring managers and candidates during the recruiting cycle to ensure vacant positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified candidates.
- Ability to assess the candidate’s skills and competency for technical positions.
- Making connections to leverage candidate pool for consideration when multiple opportunities arise.
- Reviewing and communicating recruiting metrics to the executive team on a weekly basis.
- Managing LMIA applications and other visa requirements as required.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or any related disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience in a recruiting and/or sourcing role.
- 2+ years of team leadership experience will be considered an asset.
- Background in consulting and technology an asset.
- Previous work experience in Canadian recruitment an asset.
- Knowledge of recruiting technology (i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed) and applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; mediation and conflict management/resolution experience is required.
- Strong work ethics, interpersonal skills and communication skills to work professionally, effectively, and reliably with all employees.
- Ability to travel occasionally within North America.
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.