Department: Analysis & Insights
Cardinal Path, a brand within the Dentsu Aegis Network is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing consultancy firm. We are focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients and affiliations include brands such as Google, Microsoft, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: “To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage”. Our company strives for a culture that reflects the importance of our people’s expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
You are a natural problem-solver and a quick learner. You enjoy working with data because you believe in the power of data to hold key insights — insights you want to discover. You do not give up easily and you know how to separate the signal from the noise. You also enjoy working with people because you can both listen and translate data into meaningful business actions. You are not afraid to re-work a hypothesis. You find those actionable insights that make clients want to keep coming back to you.
The Consultant role at Cardinal Path is designed for people who are eager to build a career in digital analytics. Areas of growth include (but are not limited to) data visualization, data science, and optimization strategy.
- Document and critically assess the client’s business and analysis questions, and develop metrics that could help answer their queries
- Assist in pulling data from various web analytics and media analytics tools
- Develop visuals to explain data trends, either via dashboarding or data visualization tools
- Develop clear communications in response to client queries
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Knowledge with business analysis/performance optimization
- Excellent communication – must be comfortable being client facing
- Time management skills – will be working on multiple projects
- Strong skills in MS Office specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- Prior experience Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
What will make you stand out
- Demonstrated passion for the field of analytics
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new skills proactively
- Exposure to advanced web analytics methodologies such A/B testing, attribution, survey analysis
- Data visualization and advanced analytics platforms such as Tableau, Domo, Data Studio, SQL or R experience a plus