Cardinal Path, a brand within the Dentsu Aegis Network is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing consultancy firm. We are focused on delivering insight, understanding, and outcomes that create a competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients and affiliations include brands such as Google, Microsoft, Intel, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, and hundreds of others. At Cardinal Path, we strive for a culture that reflects the importance of our people’s expertise, wellness, and happiness in everything we do.
The Senior Consultant role at Cardinal Path is designed for people who have experience in digital analysis or digital business intelligence but are still looking to grow their analysis chops. Areas of growth include (but are not limited to) data visualization, deep clickstream analysis, testing strategies, and optimization and leading projects with teams of analysts. If this is the right role for you, then read on.
Duties and Responsibilities
You are a natural problem solver and a quick learner. You enjoy working with data because it’s like a mystery to be solved. You do not give up easily and you know how to separate the signal from the noise. You also enjoy working with people because you can both listen and translate data into meaningful business actions. You’re a master storyteller with data and have a passion for finding meaning in data and delivering insights. In this role, you will have work closely with Cardinal Path teammates and also client stakeholders.
● Bachelor’s degree (Marketing/ Quantitative field preferred).
● 3+ years of business analysis focusing on performance optimization.
● 3+ years of continuous work with digital analysis tools, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
● Familiarity with attribution concepts, A/B testing, and voice-of-customer data.
● 2 – 3 years working in a professional services organization, such as an advertising agency, media agency or management consultancy.
● Excellent communication skills including verbal and written.
● 3+ years of experience presenting analysis and insights to stakeholders/clients.
● Demonstrated ability to analyze data to generate relevant insights, then construct a convincing narrative for clients.
● Very strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
● Ability to manage time effectively across competing priorities.
● Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo, Data Studio or Power BI.
● Contribute to improvements in processes used by analysts.
● Ability to effectively teach advanced concepts to less-experienced colleagues and clients.
● Ability to lead a workstream to completion on time and on budget.
What will make you stand out
● Demonstrated passion for the field of analytics; ability to pick up new skills proactively.
● Understanding of major digital marketing channels, such as paid search and programmatic display.
● Ability to develop measurement frameworks for clients’ digital programs.
● Ability to translate business requirements into specific goals and KPIs.
● Demonstrated thought leadership on analytics-related topics; cultivating a unique perspective on digital analytics.
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture, and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.