This year VKI Studios and our staff are trying to get to know more of the consultants and agencies who make up the Internet marketing, usability and analytics industry.
As an example, when we joined the WAA (Web Analytics Association) this year, I asked the executive director what would be the best way to get to know more of the members and he recommended that I participate on the nomination committee. So here I am. If you think that you would make a good board member or you know someone who might, please drop me an email or give me a call (604) 733-1474.
New Nominee Requirements:
- Paid member of the WAA (it's never too late to join)
- 4 years industry experience as a practitioner, consultant, vendor or educator
- Exemplifies leadership qualities by way of teaching, presenting, writing or dedicating volunteer time to the benefit of the web marketing or web analytics industries.
- Provides two industry sponsors who support this individual as a nominee.
- Provides an up to date resume that summarizes work and education history and provides authorization to edit and publish for review by members.
- Provides a 3 to 4 paragraph profile and picture/mug shot along with authorization to edit and post to WAA website should they be selected as a nominee.
- Provides a letter describing why they should be nominated to the board
- Is able to commit 15 to 20 hours per month to activities related to their role on the board.