The world is on fire.
Volcanoes are erupting and disrupting plane travel. Oil spills are threatening to wipe out some of the world’s most valuable ecosystems. Riots are breaking out in peaceful Canadian cities. Fedor has lost a fight.
These are the end times.
And to celebrate, we have YouTube marketing tips, keyword research for international SEO, developing clear business metrics, and more.
- We start the week with a little Social Media: YouTube Marketing Tips and Strategies.
- Next up, a cool post from GetElastic on keyword research for International SEO using Google Trends. This post looks at how Google trends can be used to compare keywords and see how they’re searched across nations.
- Ben Lister has an intro to writing HTML 5 local databases, explaining how they offer several benefits over other current solutions.
- Mashable reports that Chrome is increasing in Market share, but perhaps at the expense of Firefox!
- From Avinash Kaushik, building a clear line of sight to net income.
- Sherlock Holmes and monkey mimicking is one of those posts that, while right, I can not help but read it picturing Giuseppe Baldini from Perfume: The Story of a Murderer.
- Smashing, last week, posted the curiously named Ultimate Guide to A/B Testing, explaining the basics of A/B testing.