This facility is centrally located in downtown Vancouver, close to Coal Harbour and Stanley Park and just a 4 minute walk from the SeaBus. A great area for walking, dining and shopping, close to numerous hotels and transportation.
If you need help with directions please call 800-207-9620.
- Head North (Left), going towards the water, 1.5 blocks to West Pender Street and turn left.
- Go two blocks to Thurlow Street, cross Thurlow and then cross Pender so you are on the North side of the Street.
- Approximately half way down the block in the building with the lions out front.
- As you leave the airport stay on that road it eventually becomes Granville Street and take Granville St. right into the city.
- After crossing the Granville St. bridge into the downtown core.
- Take a left on Davie St. go up a few blocks to Burrard St. and then go right on Burrard St.
- Follow Burrard St. to Dunsmuir St and turn left.
- Dunsmuir Street is a one way heading West.
- Get in the far right lane and as the road curves around and you approach the next set of lights at Thurlow St.
- Turn right on Thurlow and one block down.
- Turn left on West Pender Street.
- Approximately half way down the block down in the building with the lions out front.
- Go left on East Hastings St. at the fairgrounds.
- Take Hastings all the way into the downtown core.
- East Hastings eventually becomes West Hastings and when you reach Burrard St.
- Turn left and stay in the far right lane for a block.
- Turn right at West Pender St. Aproximately 2 blocks down, building will be on your right with the two lions out front.