As we close out July and enter the homestretch of the summer, we have some interesting articles from the past week or so that are worth reading.
Don’t forget that if you’re in the Chicago area, we are hosting Google AdWords and Analytics training from August 13 – 17. There is still seating available for these seminars that will help you become an AdWords or Analytics superstar.
- Have you ever wondered if your landing page is … missing something? The Beginner’s Guide to Creating Landing Page Content that Sticks
- Rethink Digg – After being sold a little while back, a new DIGG will be launched on August 1st.
- The slide deck from Fábio Ricotta, Co-Founder of MestreSEO who presented at MozCon MozCon – E-Commerce SEO – Tips and Tricks
- From SearchEngineLand.com, Google “Reveals Index Secrets”: Charts Indexing of Your Site Over Time
- There is no shortage of information on how to do link building for new websites. SeoMoz presents a plan for established websites, The 6 Month Link Building Plan for an Established Website
- How to use video spokespersons to increase landing page Conversions [Video]
- Who shared your post and how did it spread on Google+? That’s what Ripples can tell you, allowing you to find influencers and evangelists. Ripples Bookmarklet
- From the Google Analytics blog, A simpler way to re-connect with your website visitors
For more industry news, check out our past Monday RoundupsThis entry was posted in Technology, Cardinal Path and tagged google adwords, Google Analytics, Monday Roundup, search engine optimization. Bookmark the permalink.