We’re looking for that unique individual for whom search engine algorithms hold few secrets. You are fanatical about search and on top of the latest developments in search for local, mobile and social media. Able to think broadly, analyse deeply, write clearly, and execute flawlessly, you love challenges, are a self-starter and looking to join a small but entrepreneurial culture where your skills can really shine.
The Search Engine Analyst will be responsible for all aspects related to managing the search profile (site optimization, paid search, on-page/off-page, etc.) of their client accounts. The Senior Analyst will work with the Manager, SEO/SEM and our web analytics / website optimization teams to develop, implement and manage search strategies and track the effectiveness of new and existing campaigns.
The successful candidate will have strong analytic capabilities with specific knowledge of search optimization and online marketing analytics. They will be is expected to produce regular reports; lead and manage site audits, develop search campaign (inbound, outbound and paid) strategies and be comfortable in presenting information that uses a minimum of jargon and helps clients to understand the value and impact of their work.
Essential Functions and Knowledge
• Rock-solid understanding of all the key concepts related to search optimization and search marketing
• Experience with keyword discovery methodology and tools
• Strong web analytics background (or a willingness to learn)
• Demonstrated ability to write short copy and understanding of the QA process
• Strong knowledge of inbound/outbound marketing concepts
• Knows how to build backlinks and execute off-page SEO strategies
• Stay up to date on the latest industry developments
• Highly proficient in all MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Degree in business, marketing, communications or related subjects.
• 2+ years previous online marketing experience.
• Ad agency or online direct marketing background a plus.
• Self motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Show superior judgment and professionalism when corresponding with partners and team members.
• Demonstrate a proactive work ethic when managing numerous competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
• Able to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.