Lazy Mondays? Not around here. This week starts with a bang, and follows through with a handful of great posts from Vandelay, A List Apart, Google and more, including how to make sites responsive, social media dashboards, and building great user experiences
- We start the week with Vandelay Design Blog, and their guide on turning any site into a responsive site.
- A List Apart has a guide to content modeling, which is becoming an increasingly important skill in all aspects of web marketing.
- Last week, Matt Cutts made another statement about their upcoming changes to reduce webspam, on the Google Webmaster Central Blog. I’m sure lots of you have seen changes in your sites because of this.
- On the other side of the ‘attracting traffic’ fence, Aquisio has 5 pay-to-play social content promotion tactics.
- Our friend Justin has a pretty awesome social media dashboard for Google analytics up on his site, along with a bunch of info on how it works, and how to make it work for you.
- Kiss Metrics has a post on How Developing Role-Based Personas Can Increase Conversions
- UX Matters gives credit to the dev people by pointing out that great user experience requires great front end development.
For more industry news, check out our past Monday Roundups.This entry was posted in Technology and tagged Monday Roundup. Bookmark the permalink.