Thursday, November 3rd at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET.
Data science can deliver transformational business insights by bringing together statistics, mathematics, computer science, machine learning, and business strategy. A variety of data science techniques are available which allow marketers to surface insights from large swathes of data, but which technique is right for your business and where do you start?
In our upcoming webinar with the American Marketing Association, you will be exposed to a broad range of data science techniques, and see how major global brands are using them for business benefit. The session will take a deep dive into three applications that offer big value:
- Customer Lifetime Value for customer segmentation and activation
- Forecasting and predictive analytics with machine learning
- Natural language processing for digital marketing optimization
You will come away with:
- Ideas for activating specific data science practices in your organization
- Deeper understanding of what data you need to have in pace to get started with these techniques
- The Cardinal Path Data Science Playbook — a summary of data science techniques for marketers, complete with case studies and demonstrations
This session is lead by Cardinal Path’s Digital Intelligence team members Charlotte Bourne, Manager of Digital Intelligence, and Danika Law, Data Science Consultant who will share their deep experience leading sophisticated data science applications for some of the world’s leading brands.