Big news this week is Facebook’s buyout of Instagram for $1b. Quite the chunk of change for a service not hugely different from what they already offer. Still, their user base will be quite the catch if it doesn’t jump ship before the two are integrated.
- We start the week with Luke W and some pretty multi-device layout patterns for creating responsive designs.
- Next up, Developer Drive takes a look at using background with CSS3.
- The big news of the week is that Facebook just bought Instagram, and everyone is abuzz about it.
- Next up, David Gray on why companies should be using Pinterest.
- And finally, a great one by SEO By The Sea on Google’s comment ranking patents and how comments may affect search ranking.
- With the release of channel attribution in Google Analytics Premium, Google has introduced a whitepaper co-written with Econsultancy on Marketing Attribution.
- UX Matters has a post on capturing user research, and why it can be so difficult.
For more industry news, check out our past Monday Roundups.This entry was posted in Technology, General and tagged Monday Roundup. Bookmark the permalink.