Big news this week is Facebook’s buyout of Instagram for $1b. Quite the chunk of change for a service not hugely different from what they already offer. Still, their user base will be quite the catch if it doesn’t jump ship before the two are integrated.
- We start the week with Luke W and some pretty multi-device layout patterns for creating responsive designs.
- Next up, Developer Drive takes a look at using background with CSS3.
- The big news of the week is that Facebook just bought Instagram, and everyone is abuzz about it.
- Next up, David Gray on why companies should be using Pinterest.
- And finally, a great one by SEO By The Sea on Google’s comment ranking patents and how comments may affect search ranking.
- With the release of channel attribution in Google Analytics Premium, Google has introduced a whitepaper co-written with Econsultancy on Marketing Attribution.
- UX Matters has a post on capturing user research, and why it can be so difficult.
For more industry news, check out our past Monday Roundups.