Heavy week this week, with guides to HTML5, responsive design, beating panda, designing newsletters for mobile devices, optimizing conversion funnels, and persuading visitors. Yes, this is one guide heavy roundup.
- We start the week with Speckyboy, and their guide to HTML5 and browser compatibility.
- Next up, Smashing Mag has a great post on device-agnostic responsive design.
- Linkbuildr reports that negative SEO is on the rise. The best is yet to come, however, when they tell the results of their negative SEO test on a friends site. (with friends like Ryan, who needs enemies?)
- Next up, Forum One has a guide to designing email newsletters for mobile sites.
- Finally, BPWrap has a guide to “beating panda”. Ok, no it’s not beating it, most of it is, in fact, just talk about diversifying your traffic profile so that you don’t get hurt as badly when something goes wrong.
- Kiss Metrics has a “straight forward” guide to optimizing funnels for conversions. Its actually a pretty nice step by step guide.
- Boxes and arrows has the first of a multi-part guide to A.C.T., a TEP-C like framework for producing persuasion. Check it out.
For more industry news, check out our past Monday Roundups.This entry was posted in Cardinal Path and tagged Monday Roundup. Bookmark the permalink.