The Senior Consultant, Client Services will provide strategic oversight and revenue growth on a book of client businesses. The optimal candidate will have expertise in leveraging data and analytics to guide marketing decision-making. They will also have a familiarity with digital media principles and apply them to defining, planning and executing against a client’s objectives.
A successful candidate must be an effective communicator and possess the ability to work with teammates across offices to deliver quality work to meet and exceed client expectations, while identifying and cultivating growth opportunities. They must be comfortable creating and refining processes and mining for new revenue opportunities, primarily within existing client businesses. They must possess excellent active listening skills to understand client needs and translate those needs to business opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees client needs, staffing requirements, strategy, quality of work, and budgeting within a book of clients; clearly identifies and communicates clients’ business strategy and needs cross-functionally within Cardinal Path.
- Supports the creation and execution of an analytics plan that drives actions and outcomes to grow client’s business. Creates and maintains solid client relationships including: strategy development, project management, report delivery, and client communication.
- Develops a revenue generating plan for clients through incremental and new opportunities rooted in a deep understanding of the Cardinal Path offering coupled with research of clients’ business.
- Optimizes the drivers of direct sales, including team, technology, spend and programs, to achieve predictability, cost-efficiency, and scale.
- Ensures and oversees that excellent relationships are maintained and enhanced with appropriate staff at client organizations to achieve continually high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Works with a cross-functional Cardinal Path team to execute an implementation plan, meet plan deadlines, customer expectations and program milestones.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answers technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teach improved processes.
- Promotes the mission and values of the organization both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field;
- 4+ years of experience across a combination of agency and publisher/ad-tech sales-side roles
- Knowledge of key marketing delivery and reporting platforms including DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Klipfolio, Tableau, etc. required
- Familiarity with data processing tools (BigQuery, R, SQL) a plus
- Familiarity with traditional media concepts a plus
- Familiarity with data science/modeling concepts and uses in service of media and marketing decision-making a plus
- Adept at delivering client-facing presentations
- Skilled at developing and incorporating sales opportunities organically within client discussions
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.