School is almost done for another year and summer holidays are here, but the learning never stops. We’ll kick off the last week of June with a wide range of interesting articles including some great articles on link building, social media and mobile search just to name a few.
- Lukew.com was kind enough to summarize Jared Spool’s presentation from An Event Apart that took place in Boston; “Properties of Intuitive Web Pages“
- From uxmatters.com, Developing UX Agility: Letting Go of Perfection
- An excellent in depth article from SEOmoz that’s well worth the read – The Complete Guide to Link Building with Local Events
- Using The Google Ad Planner to Find Link Sources provides a neat way to help your link building efforts.
- Here are 3 Social Media Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making
- If you need some direction to see the extent (if any) your site has been affected by Google’s Penguin update, this article is a great start, Strategies for Diagnosing Penguin and Recovering
- Our own Jackson Lo wrote an interesting article on mobile search, Mobile Search Traffic On The Rise – Things to Consider
- Here’s a good overview of the new AdWords Scripts and how they differ from the API Tools – Google Announces AdWords Scripts – Simplifies AdWords Scripting!
- Is your site like everyone’s elses? Then why should your Analytics reports? Occam’s Razor acticle, Google Analytics Custom Reports: Paid Search Campaigns Analysis is worth the read.
For more industry news, check out our past Monday Roundups