Little time, and computer problems are forcing me to get right to the point this week. I am sure you all prefer that anyhow.
- We start the week with SEER interactive (or is that Seer? Bloody allcaps) and 7 Ways to Maximize Internal Linking Value.
- Next up SEO Gadget on microformats and how you can use them.
- Am I the only one who doesn’t like Smashings new design? Well, regardless here is getting started with content management systems. A useful article for anyone looking to replace their archaic old hard coded HTML pages with something more user friendly.
- From the Grok (or is that Brian Eisenberg now? God I don’t know any more): There Is No One-Size-Fits-All Conversion Rate.
- We haven’t cited Eric Peterson in the roundup in quite a while, but this recent post on recent changes in the analytics world, which in turn dove tails into a pretty cool white paper. Check it out.
- A topic close to my heart, UX Booth is talking about the future of interface design. This article looks at the various kinds of new interfacing technologies being developed across a variety of sectors, including military and automobile, and ranging to video games. Pretty awesome.
- Haven’t read this one fully yet, as I don’t feel a quick skim can do it justice: Moderating with Multiple Personalities: 3 Roles for Facilitating Usability Tests. It starts great though and is definitely going in my “will read” pile.