This event is now accepting registrants for our Spring/Summer 2011 course.
Google Analytics 201 is the second part of a two-day workshop.
To register, contact Tyler Gibbs at email@example.com, or call 613 232 8500 x102.
The foundation is there and now it is time to unleash the full potential of Google Analytics.
- Are you familiar with the interface and reports and are ready to bring the analysis to a new level?
- Do you want to learn about advanced applications of Google Analytics and how it can bring value to your organization?
- Do you manage the online marketing of your organization and want to learn about tracking marketing campaigns and the impact of social media on your site?
In Google Analytics 201 you will learn:
Measure your Marketing
- Why measuring outreach efforts is essential
- Configuring marketing campaigns for tracking and optimization
- From e-mail to Facebook – measuring in a multi-channel world
Mastering the Data
- Advanced segments – isolating and measuring specific visitor groups
- The reports you need – building custom reports
- Why you should be monetizing your reports and how to do it
- Gathering insight from on-site search reports
Honing your Implementation
- Intelligent alerts – using and building alerting
- How to sanitize and organize your data with profiles and filtering
- Are you sure you’re measuring? Testing and auditing your site
Agenda – Google Analytics 201
- Advanced Segments
- Configuring and Measuring On-Site Search
- Building Custom Reports
- Google Intelligence and Alerts
- Monetizing Goals and $Index Reporting
- Tracking Marketing Campaigns and Affiliate Referrers
- Measuring the Impact of Social Media Outreach
- Organize And Sanitize your Data with Profile Filters
Who should attend: Marketers, Communications professionals, Analysts, and those responsible for online performance measurement.
Click for details on our Google Analytics 101 Workshop, which is the second part of the PublicInsite Google Analytics Workshop.
About the instructor
Scott Shannon, PublicInsite’s Manager of Google Analytics Services and resident Google guru, is an experienced and sought after trainer. He has led Google Analytics seminars and consulting engagements for the Public Health Agency of Canada, Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health, the Smithsonian Museum, the United Way, and the Natural Step. Scott has over 10 years experience in multiple industry sectors including technology, management consulting (ITIL), tourism, and government.
If you have questions or require further assistance with registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 613 232 8500 x102.