In our previous blog post, we reviewed Google Grants program and described its strengths and limitations. Also, we showed the application process and account setup. But wait, there’s more. You can expand your Google Grants budget from $10,000 to $40,000 per month! And you can use other Google services suitable for non-profit organizations!
Google Grants Expansion
Google Grants offers the Grants program expansion (Grantspro) with a $40,000 per month budget.
You can apply for Grantspro upon reaching the eligibility requirements:
- follow Google Grants program guidelines and policies
- effectively use current budget at or above $9,500 during any two months in the last 12 months
- take – and score 85% on – the Grantspro test
- track account performance by using web analytics software (for example Google Analytics); track at least one active conversion goal
You can learn more about Grantspro requirements on this page
The Grantspro application is available on this page.
Other Google services for non-profit organizations
- Google Checkout – collect online donations
- YouTube for Nonprofits – broadcast causes
- Blogger – blog publishing solution to keep supporters informed
- Google Analytics – track visitors’ activity on your website
- Google Apps for Nonprofits – reduce IT cost and improve collaboration
- Google Sites – create and run websites
- Google Groups – organize discussions and improve communication
- Google Moderator – moderate discussions
- Google Public Data Explorer – visualize your data
Google Grants Resources
Google Grants provide a great opportunity for non-profit organizations to advertise online within Google’s AdWords paid search program. This program provides the resources and the drive for non-profits to engage in the online advertising space, bringing new possibilities to organizations that might otherwise ignore online advertising. Contact us to find out how Cardinal Path can help you get the most out of your Google Grants. Cardinal Path can also help you get a Google Grant if your organization doesn’t already have one.