Welcome to winter. Yowzers, is it that late in the year already? How time flies when you’re busy.
- A list Apart has advice on making more elegant text areas. A little UX-y, but they include some nice examples of how you’d code it up.
- There’s a fine line between annoyance and engagement when it comes to twitter, one which several people I follow completely and utterly ignore. Felix Wetzel has a post on this, explaining some better ways to engage a customer.
- Google has finally released G+ Pages for businesses. Hooray!
- A List Apart has more on Dark Patterns. A great follow-up on last week.
- Logic and Emotion takes optimize this week with the science behind making your posts shareable.