PublicInsite, an innovation driven web analytics and search marketing firm, is seeking a Director, Consulting Services to join our growing team. With a knack for strategy and a skill for implementation excellence, the Director will leverage the full range of their analytics, site optimization and digital marketing expertise to develop solutions that help our clients succeed in their goals.
This individual will be relentless in delivering value to clients, and will oversee a team of Consultants and Analysts dedicated to this task. They will take an active role by creating best practices and methodologies, driving business development efforts and acting as a thought leader within the organization and in the industry.
The Director will be part of the executive management team and shall report directly to the President & CEO. They must be both a “big thinker” who can anticipate changes in the digital landscape and what impact these will have on the company’s business while simultaneously materially contributing to the tactical plans critical to achieving day-to-day operational success.
• Take lead on our implementation work from day 1.
• Deliver exceptional client value, outstanding service and unique insights that delight the customer and generate high levels of satisfaction.
• Work with clients to translate business goals into reporting frameworks that provide insight into the performance of clients’ online marketing programs and develop recommendations for optimization.
• Focus on helping our clients configure and customize state of the art implementations of various web analytics tools that provide answers to their burning questions.
• Manage ongoing client relationships and work with Sales and Marketing to identify and generate new business opportunities.
• Lead and mentor analytics team members.
• Support clients by answering questions and helping address strategic issues regarding the measurement of their digital initiatives.
• Be a thought leader to our clients, within the company and the industry by sharing research findings, customer insight and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred.
• 5 or more years experience in a consulting services environment, responsibility for building and managing a team.
• 5 or more years experience with web analytics solutions such as: Unica NetInsight, WebTrends, Omniture SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics.
• Capable of seeing the forest AND the trees: this position requires a combination of conceptual and analytic abilities along with creativity and insight.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct comprehensive analyses and drive insights that lead to better business decisions by identifying and interpreting key leading indicators of business performance. Must be able to then clearly and strongly communicate and articulate the results to clients and others.
• Strong written/oral communications skills, as well as the ability to present his/her analysis and recommendations clearly, confidently and convincingly
• Comfortable speaking before large groups, providing training and delivering online presentations.
• Organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented and a team player.
Other Personal Characteristics
• A reputation for integrity and ethics. A strong character who will build the trust of others, both internally and externally.
• Decisive with a bias for action but also consensus-oriented; empowers, yet holds staff accountable.
• A visionary; forward-thinking leader; market and customer-focused.