Late roundup today because we’ve redone our office!
Not a whole lot of news this week since we’ve had our heads down with this move, but still some interesting and downright important ones, including long-tail research, how to use title tags for SEO, video game usability, and how your cookies may be automatically restoring themselves after you’ve deleted them.
- Both of our Internet Marketing entries are from wordstream today, starting with a slightly old one: their long tail guide. An great bit on using long tail keywords.
- The next is even older, but too complementary to pass up: SEO title tag formulas.
- We use Coldfusion. A lot. Frequently we get asked why, and… well, here is one answer from one of our roundup favourites aliaspooryorik: Why use ColdFusion.
- I’m reading waaay too much Smashing these days. Next up, smashingmagazine with Taming Advanced CSS Selectors, which details how to do exactly that.
- Maybe not exclusively Usability but Creativepro has some great details on properly using fonts.
- Its always interesting to see how the same techniques you use are implemented in another field, in this case 90percentofeverything has an article on how usability principles and techniques are used in video game design. Fascinating stuff.
- I’ve gotten hooked on insights for search lately, and this weekend Google rolled out even more features for it.
- Have you ever deleted your cookies? You know they might now be gone. Wired has an article on how flash cookies can set and reset your cookies, even if you’ve deleted them.